Weekend of July 29, 2006

BackGround
Initial Images
Second Day
Engine Pull
New Engine and Stuff
Interior Restore
A New Home

03/12/05
08-27-05
07-29-06
12-29-06

Links of Interest

This weekend was productive. We managed to get the repaired pieces installed in the car, and painted with Eastwoods Rust Encapsulator. It feels good to actually get a side completed. Unfortunately, I also made the difficult decision to cut the floorpan and reposition it, as in my rush to get it completed before, I put it in crooked. I know I am making the right choice to re-do it, but with so much to do, and so little time to do it, it is painful. I'll be so much happier when it is redone. I am aiming to get the front end repaired and the front suspension replaced before the fall arrives.

 

 

Large             Small
Large             Small
Large             Small