Labor Day Weekend 2005

BackGround
Initial Images
Second Day
Engine Pull
New Engine and Stuff
Interior Restore
A New Home

03/12/05

08/27/05
07-29-06
12-29-06

Links of Interest

Labor Day weekend didn't turn out as planned, but thankfully for me it meant we were going to the In-Law's house and I could work on the Mustang.

We cleaned out the area between the Barn and the Silo, which was a little room just the right size for sandblasting. After some issues with the sandblaster, including a full water trap, and the hose coming off a few times, it worked pretty good.

I put the rear end in there and stripped it right down. We put a coat of paint on it, and it's ready for the axles as soon as the flange gaskets come in.

 

Large     Small

Large     Small

 

With the repaint of the rear, the new wheel bearings, and welding the frame rail and floorpans, it feels as if I'm moving in the right direction. Finally.